Sovan Sunil Panda
CEO & Co-Founder of MANGOSTEEN HOLDINGS
Sovan Sunil Panda
Bachelor of Technology (Computer Science) : Manoharbhai Patel Institute of Engineering & Technology, Nagpur University
- Sovan Sunil Panda is CEO & Co-Founder of Mangosteen Holdings, a niche and specialized sales and marketing company strategizing on sales and marketing strategies for real estate industry.
- He is a Startup Mentor, Professional Coach, Entrepreneur, Keynote Speaker, Angel Investor and Trainer. He specialize in Executive Leadership Coaching and Mentoring, focusing on business strategy, product leadership, strategic partnerships, and alliances.
- Sovan Sunil Panda specialize in Executive Leadership Coaching and Mentoring, focusing on business strategy, product leadership, strategic partnerships, and alliances. He speak on various forums inspiring and coaching senior corporate leaders, entrepreneurs and business owners. He specialize on helping leaders double their sales through strategic innovations, sales strategies, empowerment and partnerships. He train and coach on "Strategies for faster time to market, reduce cost, gain high quality and productivity", "Power of Decisions for Business and Professional Growth", "Success Strategies for Executive Leadership", "Company Valuation and Strategies and Key Focus areas for corporate growth and innovations", "Sales Strategies", “Business Strategies” and “Sales Processes”. He love meeting people and helping them choose the right path for a successful business and professional growth.
- Accomplished Delivery Head and Program Manager with track-record of bringing domain and business lead solutions with high team effectiveness and team satisfaction, meeting deliverable in-line with operational targets and ensuring enhanced revenue generation. Career spanning 20+ years with a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services.
- Adept in working with cross-functional team members to develop and deliver innovative solutions to customers in diverse domains including Financial Securities, Automobiles, Telecom, Logistics, Retail, CPG and Railroad. Experienced in leading key accounts, setting up large programs, executing critical projects within time, scope, quality and budget. Proven credentials in assessing customer needs, winning large deals, executing complex programs and maintaining & transforming client relationships into strategic partnerships.
- Specialties: Product Leadership, Portfolio Management, Delivery Management, Account Optimization, Process Re-Engineering, Practice Management, Team Building, Team Leadership, Sales Strategies and Processes, Business Strategies and Innovation