Business planning, Business Diagnostics, Financial Modelling, Business Modeling
MBA from IIM Ahmedabad (1986-88).
IIT Kharagpur (1981-85)
Sharad Talwar, currently serves as Regional CEO – India & South-East Asia of Grid Infocom, leading IT company in AI, Machine Learning, Big data and Cognitive Sciences
- He has over 30 years of rich experience in corporate sector and has worked at CEO/CXO levels for reputed organizations such as HCL Hewlett Packard, HCL Infosystems, Pearson, Educomp, Convergys, Dell, GE Capital, Syntel Inc and Knowledge Podium et al'. Before joining Grid Infocom, his last assignment was as a Founder and CEO of iCtrlBiz Consulting which is amongst the largest B to B app based, employee transport and logistics company.
- Sharad also serves as an Independent Director on the board of two subsidiaries in Digital Education and Education Technology space, of S Chand a public listed company.
- Additionally, Sharad also mentors startups in high tech space as a syndicate member with Padup Ventures, an incubator. Padup Ventures is also associated with Niti Aayog, as mentor organization of Atal Mission.
- Sharad has extensively worked in strategic planning, building and growing businesses in large multinational organizations across Technology, Education, after market services, ITES/BPO/KPO and transport/logistics sectors.
- He is proficient in managing P&L while achieving sustainable growth in revenue and profits by identifying opportunities and creating business alliances.