Business Builder, Investor and Mentor
Fellow Chartered Accountant and Company Secretary
- RISHABH VERDIA, is a fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and is having over fifteen years of experience. He is also a qualified Information System Auditor (DISA) & a Company Secretary.
- Rishabh has been investing and advising startups in diverse fields. He has invested in and is on the advisory board of companies doing interesting things in AI, Big Data, Block Chain, Food Processing, Healthcare, Hospitality, Education and many others.
- He has also been handling various assignments of some very large organizations in India & abroad. He has developed expertise in Business Planning, Entrepreneurship, Due Diligence, Risk Assurance Services, Business Process Consulting etc.
- He was an elected member of the executive managing committee of the Udaipur Branch of CIRC of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He has also contributed articles to various professional journals.
- Rishabh is an avid keyboard player, a singer and an art lover ( has large personal collection of paintings of renowned artists).
- Rishabh has many facets, an avid keyboard player, a singer, an art lover (has large personal collection of paintings of renowned artists), a business builder, an investor and a mentor.
- Rishabh is an expert in Business planning, Risk assurance services, Business process consulting, Due-diligence etc.
- He is on the advisory board of multiple companies in Technology, healthcare, Manufacturing, Hospitality and Education.
- Rishabh is a Fellow Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary, and has a Diploma in Information System Audits (DISA).