Dr. Shailendra Mathur
Technologist and Innovation consultant
Dr. Shailendra Mathur
Professor & Head
Ph.D. (FM&PE) and FAO Fellow
Department of Farm Machinery and Power Engineering, College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur
- In-charge Faculty of Agricultural Engineering
- Head; Department of Farm Machinery and Power
- P I; Farm Machinery Testing centre
- P I; AICRP on Farm Implement and Machinery
- P I; Utilization of Animal Energy with Enhance System Efficiency
- Advisors for TOCIC (PRISM, DSIR, New Delhi), Administrative Coordinator , Technology Business Incubation Center (Govt. of Rajasthan); Coordinator, New Generation Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development Centre , DST, GOI; Coordinator Accelerator Programme, DST Rajasthan; Coordinator TEQIP III Start-up Cell.
- Water Hyacinth Chopper cum Crusher Patent No. 255661, Date of Grant: 13/03/2013
- Suspension Type Extendable width Cultivator application No. 4335/DEL/2015, dated 30/12/2015 (Under Examination). Product is commercially available
- An Apparatus for Separating Blood Components application No. 1127/DEL/2015 under process
- Plasma Expressor Semiautomatic top and Bottom 1368/DEL/2011 under the process of granting
- Tracheotomy Tube with Cough Collector 2769/DEL/2010 dated 20/11/2010 under process
- Automatic Vegetable Transplanter application No TEMP/E1/21362/2018-DEL under process
- Vast experience in the field of Agricultural Engineering with specialization in design and development of machinery for various agricultural operations. Delivered lectures on management of machinery and lake management in India and abroad. Visited Thailand and USA to deliver invited lectures. Established Technology Business Incubation Centre (TBIC), Technology Promotion Programme Outreach Centre (TePP), Technology Refinement and Marketing Programme (TREMAP) and New Generation Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development Centre in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur and always worked to develop an eco system for innovations in country. Received several awards at many fronts.
- Supported and mentored number of projects from innovation to commercialization throughout the country in the field of Agriculture, Waste to wealth management, Environment, Medical, automobile sectors and many more. My innovators have received number of awards at National and International levels.
- Organized number of workshops/ conferences on Environment, Innovations and patenting in Udaipur. Vast experience in evaluating innovative proposals and guiding how to frame an innovative proposal gaining financial grants and supports