Digital Marketing Associate Profile
Digital Marketing Associates are generally responsible for implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy. In addition, they need to work in a team to Develop and Plan the Marketing strategies (i.e., the team comprising of the Marketing and Strategy team members) and are responsible for managing and guiding digital marketing partners.
As a Digital Marketing Associate, you can expect to develop your marketing and project management skills as well as gain valuable, hands-on experience in the startup world.
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Handling, ideating, posting & tracking content on social media platform
- Perform miscellaneous project work and other duties as assigned
- Handling the research & field work for campaigns
Qualifications & Skills
- Graphic design and layout skills a plus
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Photography and/or video editing is a plus.
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a Campaign's success and achieving the objectives of the IIM Udaipur Incubation Centre
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills Problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to establish priorities.
- Eagerness to learn new ideas, concepts and technologies.
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solution
- A Self-starter who is able to work under limited supervision is preferred
- A team player
- Good time-management skills
- Possessing Good Communication Skills
Duration: 6 months, extendable (on a project continuation basis)
You will get your contractual appointment letter from Indian Institute of Management Udaipur Incubation Center. A market linked stipend as per the experience and profile of the candidate. We are a equal-opportunity organization.
Interested candidates are requested to send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org