CEO - Incubation Center
Mode of Appointment: Full time on contract and would report to the IIM Udaipur Incubation Center Board of Directors.
Salary and Perks: Salary would be in line with the best in incubation centers at other academic institutions and would not be a constraint for a suitable candidate.
Term of Contract: The contract will initially be for two years and may be renewed based on review at the end of the contract period.
About IIM Udaipur Incubation Center
IIM Udaipur Incubation Center is a not for profit company recognized by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), andset up by IIM Udaipur to promote entrepreneurship. The Incubation Center aims to foster a vibrant ecosystem that will inspire, empower and promote a new generation of entrepreneurs. The Center provides a comprehensive platform for entrepreneurs across diverse verticals and disciplines. Services offered by the Centerinclude co-working spaces with office-infrastructure support, mentoring, networking and investor connect.The Incubation Center is housed within IIM Udaipur’s campus at Balicha.
Scope of the Position
The CEO is the prime interface between budding entrepreneurs and the Incubation Center. He/She would be responsible for managing the operations, planning, marketing and development of the Center. The CEO must demonstrate strong leadership qualities and the ability to build collaborative relationships and exemplify high ethical values.
Key Responsibilities of the Position
- Incubation: Induct new entrepreneurs into the Center, help them createincubation plans and monitor their progress.
- Mentor network: Expand and strengthen the network of mentors to support the incubates.
- Investor network: Strengthen the network of potential investors to provide funding opportunities for incubatee projects.
- Develop and deliver revenue generating activities for the Center which may include short term. and long term programs in the entrepreneurshipdomain, training programs, and capacity building programs for budding entrepreneurs.
- Events and workshops: Plan various workshops/events/webinars for incubates.
- Partnerships: Forge partnerships with other related organizations for providing services to incubatees and the Center.
- Act as the face of the Center and promote it through various channels.
- Budgets, Audit and Compliance: Financial management of the center and adherence to all required audit and compliance procedures.
- Promote entrepreneurship amongst IIM Udaipur students and Alumni.
- Other roles and responsibilities as may be identified by the Board.
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a reputed academic institute. A Master’s Degree in Business Administration from a reputed academic institute would be desirable.
- Work Experience: Minimum of 5 years of work experience is essential. Preference would be given to those who have worked in a company or an incubation center in senior management positions. Candidates with extensive experience in senior roles in entrepreneurial organizations would also be eligible.
Please apply by clicking on the link below:
Last date for application: 15th January 2020
In case of need, candidates may communicate with the Centre by sending an e-mail to email@example.com mentioning “CEO – Incubation Center” in the subject line. Shortlisted candidates would be contacted by e-mail.